ALLIANCE Enhancements Spring 2012
Click here to read more about this valuable solution.
Would you like a demonstration of ALLIANCE? Click here to register for a webinar on March 7.
Already Registered to Use ALLIANCE? Click here to login.
Interested in Joining ALLIANCE? Click here to register.
Click here to view the Code Officer User Guide
Click here to view the National Provider User Guide
~ Bulk upload capability for multiple violations
~ Increased reach to non-participating national providers via automated unclaimed property emails
~ Improved administrative tools
- Email alert options for property status changes
- No notification
- Instant notification email (Default Setting)
- Weekly digest of all changes
- Opt-in functionality triggers emails when the following actions taken by Nationals on the Officer’s properties:
- Marked as claimed
- Claimed is marked as unclaimed
- A note is added or edited
- A photo is added or edited
- Marked as resolved
- When property is forwarded out to NON-PARTICIPATING NATIONALS
- Opt-in functionality triggers emails when the following actions taken by Officers on properties the National has previously claimed:
- Addition of a new photo or violation
- Movement to resolved status
- Addition of updated information and/or notes
~ Enhanced property data capture and reporting
- Property registration requirements in Code Officer database
- Registration fee, renewal requirements and forms
- HOA (Home Owners Association) information included in Violation column
- Name and contact information of HOA
- Gated community status included in Violation column