About the Conference
NAMFS CONTINUES OUR PROGRESS FROM 2022! The 2023 NAMFS Conference for Mortgage Field Services will be held May 22-23 at the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South in Kissimmee, FL. NAMFS Gives Back, which is scheduled for the morning of Monday, May 22nd, celebrates its 11-year anniversary with this year's beneficiary, Give Kids The World. We will volunteer in their Cafe Clayton. Exhibitors will set up mid-day for the Opportunity Expo which opens in conjunction with our Welcome Reception from 6-9 pm. One new feature for Monday is an Opening Session prior to the reception, which is presented by Verisk, our Co-Host Sponsor. This session, Take Advantage of Field Service Technologies: What technologies are available and how can they be used to deliver better results, reduce costs, and minimize risks will run from 5-6 pm with all attendees receiving special raffle tickets.
Tuesday, May 22nd will consist of General Sessions and allow additional time to visit the Opportunity Expo. We start the day at 8 am with NAMFS Opening Remarks and move into our General Sessions which include the following confirmed sessions:
Confirmed sessions for this year include:
- Industry Pricing Initiative Update
- Verisk Sponsored Sessions
- Proper Scoping To Maximize Approvals: What is the best way to scope a bid and avoid receiving a return order or a denial.
- Scope To Dollars: Create a complete and accurate bid to maximize your profit.
- Investor/Insurer Panel: This panel will address why scoping and bidding is so important. Hear from the individual investors on what they want included in a scope and bid as well as why they want to see it.
- Servicer Panel Discussion
- Industry Outlook
We will close the event with the pulling of a special vacation giveaway package certifcate valued at ~$4,000. You MUST be present to win!
We look forward to seeing you in person and are offering a SPECIAL EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT of $50 for attendees through January 31, 2022!
As an attendee, here's what you can expect:
Conference sessions carefully selected and presented by leaders in the profession offer insights and inspiration to enhance your business and services.
A variety of formal and informal opportunities to network with your peers and colleagues.
Exhibits from more than 30 companies highlighting industry-relevant products and services available.
Members receive free access to presentations and videos.